Weddings are a list of different traditional and ethnic rituals which are very important for the completion of the event. These capabilities make weddings typical and take us to heritage and cultural principles. In Telugu matrimonial, the rituals and ceremonies are usually slightly different from other south Indian areas. They have the important role of the maternal grand uncle of the bride and your girlfriend’s brother in the wedding ceremonies. Still, it’s a process with lots of fun, and you will feel happy to know about them. To know about om gam gaum ganapataye vighna vinashine swaha meaning, visit here.
Let us look at the rituals conducted within a Telugu marriage and their capabilities.
• Mangal snaanam: The particular bride and groom are provided with a crucial and special bath to organize and make them pure for the sacred ceremonies of marriage.
• Arti: Bride and groom are usually specially applied with necessary oil on their bodies, at their particular residences. After that, the whole family conducts a Batalla and Arti to want a good future and useful life for the bride and groom.
• Ganesh and gowri Batalla: Ganesh puja is tidy at the Mandapam, where the soon-to-be husband attends the ceremony.
• Kanyadaan: In this ceremony, your beloved bride often hands over the bride and her lifetime to the groom. The family regarding the bride washes the feet of regarding groom as they treat your pet as god’s avatar. A curtain separates the actual bride and groom so they cannot notice each other before the ceremony. The actual bride sits in a bamboo bedding basket, and her mother’s uncle carries her towards the Mandapam before the ceremony. The actual curtain is raised right after the completion of the ceremony.
• Jeelakarra Bellamy and madhuparkam: Within further ceremonies of this wedding ceremony, the priest recites holy lines, and the bride and groom applicable a paste of cumin seeds and jaggery on each of your other’s hands. This represents that they will always support and never leave one another. The other ceremony is about putting on white dresses with a red-colored border. The bride wears a red-bordered bright cotton saree, and the lick wears red bordered bright dhoti. Red color means durability, and white means love.
• Sumangli: Ten committed ladies called ‘Sumangli’ carry plates and stand while using the bride. Six plates have rice and turmeric powder, and the other four contain lighting fixtures. Rice stands for abundance, along with lamps for light.
• Tying of the mangalsutra: To perform this ceremony, the window curtain between the bride and the lick is removed. The lick ties three knots involving mangalsutra into the bride’s neck and throat, symbolizing physical, mental, and spiritual bonding with their lives.
• Kanyadaan akshata: The garland ceremony develops, and each couple changes floral garlands. All the men and women present their shower joys and sprinkle the bloom petals and rice- turmeric on the couple.
• Saptapadi: The couple walks around flames in seven rounds, plus the end of the saree is usually tied to the end of the dhoti for this.
• Sthaalipaakam: with this ceremony, the groom applies silver toe rings to the bride’s feet, and this formal procedure is done by wearing an African American string by the bride.